Your peace of mind comes from knowing your loved one is happy, safe, and healthy. At Nora’s Home Care, that’s our mission.
We provide personalized 24-hour care in a loving home environment. Our services include:
- Medication management and assistance
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Visits by home doctors and podiatrists
- Activities designed for individual preferences—music, games, exercise, and outings
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- In-home visits from hair stylists and manicurists
- Pet therapy
Nora’s Home Care is R.N.-owned and managed.
Because Nora’s Home Care is run by a registered nurse, we provide the following services at no additional cost:
- Initial nursing assessment
- Ongoing nursing assessments
- Coordination of appointments with medical doctors and specialists
- Coordination of medication changes and treatments
- Transportation to medical appointments
Our care is comprehensive and compassionate.
- Memory care and Alzheimers
- Respite care
- Pain management
- Stroke and cardiac recovery care
- Ostomy and colostomy care
- Wound care
- Enteral feeding and I.V. therapy
- Hospice and terminal illness care
Excellent Kirkland, Washington location.
- Just a few blocks from Evergreen Health Medical Center
- Easy access from I-405
- Situated on a quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Beautiful gardens and landscaping
- Bright and airy rooms
- Located close to Woodinville, Redmond, Bellevue, and Bothell
Noras Home Care is an adult family home licensed by the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services.